Skip to content
- The system is designed so that the curtains maintain their folding effect from the moment they are dressed.
- The simple, yet stylish design makes the curtains easier to make up.
- They are easy to take down and re-hang thanks to it’s detachable carrier-base.
- The EasiFold/EasiFlex heading stacks back neatly, taking up less space than traditional pleated headings.
- Depending on the fullness, the EasiFold system can be more economical than more traditional curtains. (Up to 33% less fabric compared to a regular pencil pleat curtain).
- Specially design interconnected – gliders are contained within the curtain track.
- The glider-cord is not visible when the curtain is fully closed.
- This connection cord limits the extension of the curtain fabric, creating a smooth and continuous folding effect.
- Depending on the fabric type, a regular buckram tape could be used with the EasiFold tape at the top of the curtain to maintain a smooth appearance throughout the drop of the curtain.
- EasiFold tape available in: white, black and transparent, in 10.75cm and 15.75cm spacing. 10.75cm spacing creates a 10cm (or 4) overall pleat depth.
- Both EasiFold and EasiFlex can be applied on all Evaglide curtain track systems.
- Transparent EasiFlex tape with pockets allows for completely variable folds and any fullness desired, from 150% to 350%
Call Now Button