We’re the people behind an easier life for you
Download a copy of the Roman Blind System PDF here.
Place a Roman Blind System order here.
One of our most popular services, Evans systems take the hassle out of offering a quality Roman Headrail.
No longer do you need to take up valuable space, time and money constructing head rails yourself; one call sorts it all.
You have no stock to keep, simply place an order and wait for delivery, freeing you up to do something more beneficial for your business.
Evans Roman Blind Systems are amongst the best quality available and are always priced competitively, making this a truly win/win service.
• No need to keep stock
• Saves you space, time and money
• Top quality products with 5 year guarantee (RBS Made to Measure System)
• Prompt & flexible delivery and lead times
• New cutting service on set size Roman Blinds.
- 01. BSXL – Roman Blind System - 1.2 Gauge Profile Cords Adjustable in 1 click No Screws for cord supports Removable cord Transit locking device 5 year warranty Blinds As They Used To Be 1.2 Gauge Profile – virtually all UK blinds have been cheapened to the 0.9 gauge profile BS Excel blinds won’t twist under weight or tension Components fit better […]
- 02. BS Premier - Internal Breakaway Mechanism, 1:4 Control Unit, 7.5kg Lifting Weight Capacity. No Breakaway Devices on the Chain or Drilled Safety Box Needed, Chains can be 60cms from the floor. Patent Approved – Exclusive to Evans in the UK. Upgraded 1.2 Gauge Aluminium. Under correct operating conditions these blinds are guaranteed for 10 years. Child Safe – […]
- 03. Set Size Roman Blind Systems - Each blind comes with a 100cm white plastic chain, 1:3 gearing ratio and a pre-inserted cutting jig. Available in five sizes: 60cm, 100cm, 140cm, 180cm and 250cm. Blind cutting service available – We will cut any of the above blinds to your exact measurements for a surcharge.
- 04. BSHD – Heavy Duty Hand Drawn Blind - BSHD Heavy Duty 13KG Lift Capacity Elegant shaped aluminium profile,with velcro hook tape. Simple and quick installation with Smart Klick¨ bracket. 13KG load weight, 1:5 ratio gearing. Cord drums can be placed on every position in the profile.
- 05. MRBS – Motorised Roman Blind System - Motorised Roman Blind System – Regular Profile Headrail. For use in Domestic and/or project market, or at any location where a high quality and smooth operated motorized blind system is desired. Regular shaped aluminium profile,with velcro hook tape Simple and quick installation with univeral brackets Manual setting of the tubular motor and electrics Can be controlled by […]
- 06. BCS – Motorised Blind Contract System - Motorised Contract Roman Blind System. For use in Domestic and/or project market, or at any location where a high quality and smooth operated motorized blind system is desired. • Elegant shaped aluminium profile,with velcro hook tape. • Simple and quick installation with smart klick¨ bracket. • Manual setting of the tubular motor. • Can be […]
- 08. Blind Components - We offer a wide range of blind components. For full details, please download our Blind Systems PDF.
- 09. Blind Fusible Linings – Cotton & Poly/Cottons - Fusing conditions quoted are intended as guidelines only. Manufacturers are advised to conduct their own tests prior to bulk production. Widths quoted are nominal and may vary by +/- 2%. Evans can offer a laminating service of customers own fabric to any of the linings above, minimum rolls apply – please contact us for details. […]
- 10. Fusible Blind Linings – Blackouts - Fusing conditions quoted are intended as guidelines only. Manufacturers are advised to conduct their own tests prior to bulk production. Widths quoted are nominal and may vary by +/- 2%. Evans can offer a laminating service of customers own fabric to any of the linings above, minimum rolls apply – please contact us for details. […]
- 01. 100% Cotton Interlinings - E5 Lightweight Cotton Plain Weave 230gsm. Available in Natural. E9 Medium Weight Cotton Twill Weave 260gsm. Available in Natural and White. For 100% Cotton FR Interlinings, click here.