For over 100 years, we’ve been offering a perfect choice of high quality, curtain linings to suit any budget.
Our extensive range of curtain linings includes the entire spectrum of colours and our flagship DB1 is quite simply the finest curtain lining you can buy.
Curtain & Roman blind track training days.
Reserve your place on our track training days, open to customers with Evans accounts if you don’t have an account please complete the account for and email this to us.
This Years News & Updates
- Woodglide Curtain Pole - Our new offering of the Woodglide curtain pole is available with the option of having the pole as reeded or Continue Reading
- Track Training Days 2018 – Your choice of location - Please complete the form below to have your say in the next locations for the track training days, the most Continue Reading
- Another PASS for the XL & XL Premier - Yet another set of test's passed by our XL & XL Premier roman blind tracks, full test certificates are available Continue Reading
- Ever in need of a Track Fitter? - At Evans we've been busy building a database of Curtain Track Fitters, often a much sought after bunch of tradesmen Continue Reading
- NUANCE Roman Blinds by Evans 1:1 & 1:4 - Introducing our NEW 1:1 Fast Lift & 1:4 Heavy Lift Control Units Introducing our new breakaway control units! BSXL Premier Continue Reading
- Why accept price increases when there is an alternative? - Price rises as a result of Brexit are inevitable, at Evans we'll look to offer you alternatives..... SB112 100% Polyester Continue Reading
- Evans Roman Blinds Breakaway Devices – Prevent Call-back’s - Evans Textiles Roman Blinds, Breakaway Devices to help prevent call backs and increase child safety. Watch video online here
- Webtex Live! - Webtex is live - the new advanced trade login online ordering service from Evans, plus a 5% discount on 1st Continue Reading
- February 2016 Roman Blinds Update - We’ve produced an update for the Roman Blind section of our current price list that details the safety device changes, Continue Reading
- 76666 - How To Prevent Roman Cords Being Wound Into The Headrails and Releasing Through The Safety Toggles. BS Premier & BSXL Continue Reading